LEDs are considered to be highly efficient, yet only 40% of the energy consumed by the system is generated as light. The other 60% is generated as heat. The key to long service life and reliability is minimising the thermal stress this heat can cause. We incorporate design features into all our products which ensure maximum service life.
The key to achieving maximum service life and light output is effective management of
this excess heat. We achieve this with the use of high temperature lamps and control
gear in the EcoBAY? Xt system to ensure optimum lumen output and service life.
Performance through design
A combination of high quality engineering and partnership with one of Europe’s leading
component manufacturers, allows us to offer a 5 year Philips supported warranty.